We offer the following fact sheets, brochures and reports to assist businesses, other agencies and the public.
- DAQ 2016 Annual Report - The Division for Air Quality's 2016 Annual Report.
- Disposing of storm debris - The Kentucky Department for Environmental Protection (DEP) has specific guidelines for proper disposal of debris following the aftermath of severe storms.
- The Plain English Guide to the Clean Air Act – A brief introduction to the 1990 version of the Clean Air Act to help you understand what is in the law and how it may affect you. (U.S. EPA web site)
- Indoor Air Quality - Questions about indoor air quality? This page provides basic facts about pollutants found inside our buildings and homes. (U.S. EPA web site)
- Ozone Depletion - This page has links to overviews and detailed answers to many questions about specific aspects of ozone depletion. (U.S. EPA web site)
- Learn before you burn - This brochure summarizes what you need to know about open burning before you burn.
- Smog-Who Does It Hurt? - What You Need to Know About Ozone and Your Health. (U.S. EPA publication)
- Climate Change - U.S. EPA's Climate Change Site offers comprehensive information on the issue of climate change in a way that is accessible and meaningful to all parts of society – communities, individuals, business, states and localities, and governments.
- Weather and Air Quality – How the weather can affect air quality.